We know that taking your kids for a dental check-up has never been easy! Our child friendly environment equipped with toys will encourage your child to look forward for his/her next appointment. The latest American guidelines for Pediatric Dentists recommends that parents should bring their child to the dentist as soon as the first teeth appear – usually around 6 months or at least before their 1st birthday.
What does the kids specialist perform at Our exclusive Pediatric Dental clinic at Parekh Dental – “Teddy Teeth”
- Comprehensive Oral Evaluation and Assessment using advanced diagnostics
- Preventive Dental Care
- – Fluoride Treatments
- – Oral Hygiene Instructions
- – Pit and Fissure Sealants
- – Pulpotomy and crowns
- General anesthesia for children
- Laser dentistry
- Pediatric emergencies
- Habit counseling
- Straightening of teeth
- Habit breaking appliances
- Space maintainers
- Cleft Lip Correction
Why is it important that you care for your child’s primary teeth right from the eruption of their first teeth itself?
- Scientific evidence has shown that children with decayed milk teeth would most likely experience decay in their permanent teeth as well.
- Primary teeth that are lost to decay or other dental problems before they naturally fall off can cause irregular development of permanent teeth.
- Primary Teeth encourage healthy eating habits. Your child learns to chew food properly and maintain good nutrition
- Milk teeth also enable your child to speak clearly, enunciate properly, and learn proper pronunciation
- Primary teeth establish spaces in the jaw needed by adult teeth later on. Primary teeth removed earlier than natural can lead to loss of space for adult teeth which, consequently, may create serious dental problems during adulthood.
- Proper milk teeth will help your child feel good about him/her and encourage a positive self image.